TONY ROBBINS GYLS 2017 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Applications for GYLS 2017 are officially closed. Please touch base with the Foundation beginning of January for GYLS 2018 updates!
*Please note: Any payments submitted for GYLS 2017 are non-refundable as of May 1st, 2017.
Tips Before Applying:
- Review application questions prior to beginning
- Prepare to spend between 30 and 60 minutes to complete your application
- Be prepared to upload the following:
- Current photo
- Photo I.D. or passport
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, community leader or coach
- You will need to complete the application within one session
- The application timeouts and resets without saving after 120 minutes
- Ambassador (14-16): First time participants who have never attended a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit.
- Alumni (15-17): Returning participants who have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit. Alumni have the desire to further their leadership skills in addition to helping guide our first-time Ambassador participants. PLEASE NOTE: Alumni applications are closed as of March 17th, 2017.
- Youth Leader (16-18): The highest level of applicants, Youth Leaders have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit as an Ambassador and as an Alumni. They have been recommended or nominated to the Youth Leader role by their Team Leader at the previous year’s Summit. PLEASE NOTE: Youth Leader applications are closed as of March 1st, 2017.
- Youth Coach (18-21): Youth Coaches have attended the previous three years as a youth participant (Ambassador, Alumni, and Youth Leader). They are returning to support the event from a logistical standpoint and the Coaches in their role. PLEASE NOTE: Youth Coach applications are closed as of April 1st, 2017.
- Coach (22+): Coaches are adult leaders who have a desire to help today’s youth become tomorrow’s leaders. Coaches may not attend at the same time as their children.
- Ambassador (first-time participants, ages 14-16) fee is $750 upon formal acceptance.
- PLEASE NOTE: Alumni, Youth Leader and Youth Coach applications are now closed for 2017.