PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR AMBASSADOR AND ALUMNI ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR GYLS 2018.
Tips Before Applying:
- Review application questions prior to beginning
- Prepare to spend between 30 and 60 minutes to complete your application
- Be prepared to upload the following:
- Current photo
- Photo I.D. or passport
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, community leader or coach
- You will need to complete the application within one session
- The application timeouts and resets without saving after 120 minutes
- Ambassador (14-16): First time participants who have never attended a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit. PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR AMBASSADOR ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR GYLS 2018.
- Alumni (15-17): Returning participants who have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit. Alumni have the desire to further their leadership skills in addition to helping guide our first-time Ambassador participants. PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR ALUMNI ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR GYLS 2018.
- Youth Leader (16-18): The highest level of applicants, Youth Leaders have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit as an Ambassador and as an Alumni. They have been recommended or nominated to the Youth Leader role by their Team Leader at the previous year’s Summit. PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR YOUTH LEADER ARE CLOSED FOR GYLS 2018.
- Youth Coach (18-21): Youth Coaches have attended the previous two years at minimum, as a youth participant (Ambassador AND Alumni). They are returning to support the event from a logistical standpoint and the Coaches in their role. PLEASE NOTE: Youth Coach applications are due by June 1st 2018.
- Coach (22+): Coaches are adult leaders who have a desire to help today’s youth become tomorrow’s leaders. Coaches may not attend at the same time as their children. PLEASE NOTE: Coach applications are due by June 1st 2018.
- Ambassador (first-time participants, ages 14-16) and Alumni fee is $750 upon formal acceptance.
*Please note: All payments submitted for GYLS 2018 are non-refundable as of May 1st, 2018.